Saturday, December 18, 2004

Santa Claws

Nelson outdoor market, Santa and his helpers stimulating goodwill and sales, needless to say I bought nothing from the market, but instead went to the local shops and bought some gifts. Obviously can't say what I got here because it would be giving the game away, but will say when appropriate, like, Boxing Day.
While at the market, I spoke to a monk who practices Shiatsu Zen massage about my Dad. I would dearly love Papa to have some complimentary treatment, particularly with view to helping his change of temprature, he sometimes feels very cold and this I feel is due to his kidney(s).

Another short ride on my bike today, to deliver the choir register to the substitute as Dad is unable to take choir right now. Tomorrow Angela is reading a Lesson in the Carols & Lessons Service at the cathedral, I am going too.

Today we ate the last of my birthday cake, the chocolate gateau with locally picked raspberries and a white chocolate "5". As I ate it and shared it, my mind settled on a resolution for 2005, to return to full fitness for the coming phase of my life. The bike will help and my travelling from school to school when I return to Birmingham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home